My version of flirting is looking at someone I find attractive multiple times and hoping they’re more brave than I am.
team “i wore this yesterday but i’m going to a different place so it doesn’t matter”
- me: I have to be somewhere in 10 minutes.
- parents: okay, let me just get dressed..AND CALL THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD, CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE, WRITE A BOOK, MAKE A 3 COURSE MEAL, DIG A HOLE TO CHINA, FIND A CURE FOR CANCER.
- parents: I have to be somewhere in 10 minutes.
- me: *putting shoes on*
- parents: GOD DAMN WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG TO DO EVERYTHING.WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU. YOU ARE SO SELFISH.
Oh my gosh people, be nice to your waiter/waitress, it’s not their fault that your food is cold or if it’s under cooked. Be nice to the cashiers who are still training and can’t ring up your items as quickly as you want. If a stranger smiles and says hello to you, smile and say hello back! It’s just common courtesy, I don’t understand why people have to be so rude.
- me during summer: is today wednesday or sunday
Social anxiety isn’t cool.
OCD isn’t cool.
Bipolar disorder isn’t cool.
Depression isn’t cool.
Cutting isn’t cool.
Phobias aren’t cool.
Trauma isn’t cool.
Sleep disorders aren’t cool.
Eating disorders aren’t cool.
They’re real things, they’re scary, and pretending you have them is just fucking obnoxious and an insult.
to be honest i find it hard to believe that theres someone out there that would be able to spend the rest of their life with me
- Me every night: I can have exactly 7 hours 23 minutes and 48 seconds of sleep if I fall asleep right now.